Friday, 02 December 2011

In this Home

In this home we do second chances
We do GRACE
We do real
We do mistakes
We do I'm sorry
We do loud really well
We do hugs
We do FAMILY
~*We DO LoVe ♥


Found this a few days ago and I so wanted it to be true for us but couldn't bring myself to post it as I wasn't sure that I was really able to "do second chances".

Yesterday, in fact the last three days, were huge, they were dark, they were bad, we were under attack. Had to tie up loose ends but that is done and I'm experiencing victory and peace...


So today I'm there!!! It is GRACE and by grace alone that I can say this now:
"In this home we DO second chances, we DO grace, we do FAMILY, we DO love. Unconditional love."


I started a post (before "The [ugly] track record") that I will finish today and post later to share some of the journey to this point...


Thank you for your grace and prayers thus far... 

No comments:

Post a Comment